The Core Values of Christian Faith Assembly and SoundAnAlarm.com
- Saving Faith in Jesus Christ through repentance from sin and confession of such faith (Ac 2:38; Ro 10:10).
- Scriptural Baptism in Jesus’ Name (not oneness) (Ac 2:38, 8:16, 10:48, 19:5; Col 3:17).
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial, scriptural evidence of new tongues (Mr 16:17; Ac 2, 10, 19).
- Regular participation in Christian Faith Assembly’s worship, Bible study and ordinances (Joh 13; 1Co 11; 2Ti 2:15; Heb 10:25).
- Support of the local Assembly by prayers and offerings (Eph 6:18; Ga 6:6; 1Co 9:1-14; 2Co 9:6-7).
- Testimony to the Full Gospel Message (Ac 8:3-4; Mt 5:13-16, 10:27, 32-33; Col 3:16; Mt 28:19-20; Mr 16:15-20; Jude 3).
- Loving submission to the God – appointed ministry (Heb 13:7, 24; Eph 4:11-14; Ac 20:28).
- Living a life consistent with the Christian Faith (Mt 5:13-16, 48; 1Pe 1:1-16; Mt 5-7 (Sermon on the mount); Ga 5:14-26; Tit 2:11-13).
- Recognize that a New Testament Assembly (church) is a Theocracy under Jesus Christ its Head, not a democracy of the people; that it is a living Organism, not a religious organization and institution; and accept one’s responsibilities to the local assembly, and concur in its scriptural discipline (1Co 11; Ro 16:17; 2Th 3:6f; Tit 3:10-11; 1Co 5; Mt 18:15-17).
- Believe in the Unity and Oneness of Mind concerning the Word of God, and as it relates to all matters concerning the Christian life, as well as the refusal to engage in any criticism of the local assembly, its membership or its ministry as unbecoming a Christian (1Co 1:10; Php 2:1-4; Tit 3:1-2; Pr 6:16-19; Ro 16:17; Tit 3:10-11; Jas 3; 1Co 10:1-12).
- If any error is discerned or detected, utilizing a Biblical approach of Love and Truth, bring it to the attention of Pastor John Fresia.